- Please fill out the below registration form and send it by email to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Make a payment by bank transfer with the below bank information.
- If you want to make an online payment, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.
- The Secretariat will send you a confirmation letter by email after confirming your payment.
|Bank Name||Woori Bank(우리은행)||Account Holder||㈜ 매일방송|
(Under age 24)
|Early-bird||Dec. 01(Fri), 2017 – Jan. 17(Wed), 2018||KRW 90,000||KRW 45,000|
|Standard||Jan. 18(Thu), 2018 – Feb. 09(Fri), 2018||KRW 100,000||KRW 50,000|
- The above "Student" refers only to an individual under the age of 24 as of the event day.
- The tickets for MBN Y Forum 2017 will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets will be distributed onsite, not sent in advance.
- For those aged under 20, please refer to the following information and contact the secretariat.
- Participants under 14 years old are not allowed to register without parents’ permission.
- Participants under 20 years old are not allowed to make an online payment without parents’ permission and only bank transfer is allowed for payment.
- If you provide false or misleading personal information, your registration can be cancelled.
Refund Policy for Official Website
- All reasons for the refund & cancellation of registration made on the official website must be sent to the secretariat by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) CALL NOT ALLOWED
- All bank charges should be paid by participants.
- All refunds will be made after the forum.
*Note: If you buy a ticket via INTERPARK or TICKET LINK, please follow the INTERPARK or TICKET LINK refund policy mentioned on its website.
|Refund Period||Refund Rate|
|Before Feb 27(Feb), 2018, 6:00 PM||100% Refund|
|On and after the Forum||No Refund|
Receiving Tickets and Entrance
- Final guidelines for attendance will be sent by email.
- Please present your ID Card to receive a ticket at the venue.
(ONLY official resident registration card, driver’s license and passport are acceptable.)
- If you are registered as a student, you should present your ID card proving that you are under 24 years old.
- You’ll not be allowed to enter the venue if you fail to prove your identification onsite.
- All seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis except for those in the reserved area.
- MBN Y Forum 2018 reserves the right to restrict your participation without prior notice of any sort if you cause unreasonable inconvenience to other participants or interfere with the safety of the forum.